Monday, May 5, 2014

Hello, Me Not Dead!!!!!!!!! (Major Annoucement)

I'm going to have a garden this year!!!! It's happening. After three long summers without one, the garden will return. It will be small in scale compared to my last garden, but I am super excited to get this rolling.

I look forward to sharing my garden harvest and all of the great things I make with the produce along the way. We also have some wild onions we plan to transplant, so wish me luck with that adventure.

So far, I'm planning the standards of Tomatoes, Peppers, Jalapenos (for salsa!), Zucchini (for zucchini bread, duh!) and Cantaloupe. If Ryan is good, I may plant some watermelon for him. ;)

I also plan some new things: kale and spaghetti squash. We shall see how that goes.

*happy garden dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment